Updated: 12th June 2018 v.1
Due to changes in the Data Protection Laws with the implementation of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) we want to make sure you understand what personal information we may collect about you when you interact with Taylord Flooring.
What personal information do we collect?
Information provided to us by you, either verbally, in paper or electronic format, such as:
- your name and contact details
- an email communication sent by you
What is the purpose of processing this personal information?
- To fulfil our contract with you
We collect and use your information primarily for the purpose of managing our working relationship with you, for example in order to arrange payment for the provision of your services to us, including purchase orders, or to manage our business relationship with you and to fulfill any contractual obligations owed to you.
- Where required by Law
The Company may be required under local laws to maintain records that can include personal information, for mandatory reporting, tax and accounting requirements.
- To operate our business
To respond to any report that you may make that relates to a product we manage or distribute.
To comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance.
To company with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities.
On what basis do we use your personal information?
The new Data Privacy Law sets out a number of different reasons which a company may rely on to collect and use your personal information.
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- For legitimate business purposes: We use your personal information to make the contact we have with you more relevant and tailored to your specific requirements.
- To perform a contract to which you are a party: we may need to process your personal information to provide a product or service you request.
- To comply with our legal obligations and other demands for information: It is important that we are able to provide details held if asked to do so by a Government body or as required by a local law.
- Where you have consented: For certain types of information the Company may rely on your consent to the use of such information. In that event you will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Taylord Flooring, 13 Hatchlands Road, Redhill. RH1 6AA or email@example.com
How long do we keep your personal information?
The Company maintains reasonable security measures to safeguard your information from loss, interference, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The Company also maintains reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current.
Your personal information will be kept for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with any legal action or investigation involving Taylord Flooring.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You may be entitled to:
- Ask Taylord Flooring for access to the personal information we hold;
- Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
- Withdraw your consent (where you have previously given Taylord Flooring consent)
- Make a complaint if you feel your privacy rights have been violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
Changes to this Notice
The provisions of this notice may be altered by the Company from time to time. Any alteration or additional will be posted on our website.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the information enclosed within this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org